For those who know the method of MAPs and PATH: Make it Easy – more explorations with Aaron Johannes, Eilidh Duncan and Shelley Nessman
We have had numerous conversations with many of you who want to dig in and improve your facilitation skills and deepen your understanding of the PATH and MAPs process. We are very excited to announce that on January 18th and 19th we will be offering an opportunity for you to do just that!
Join us for 2 days of exploring what it means to be a great facilitator, learn and practice some of those skills with others. Have time to ask all of your burning questions about Person Centered work, PATH and MAPs processing and anything else that you are craving conversation about!
Some things you can expect:
- A review of the PATH and MAPs process
- Opportunities for conversations with your colleagues about person centered work and methods for planning
- Fun exercises to ramp up your graphic skills
- An exploration of what it means to be a great facilitator
- A safe and creative space to explore, experiment and improve!
- Connection, relationship, juicy, appreciative conversations!
Things we might do if people want to do them:
- talk about how to embed person centred practices in our systems
- look at how we can use what we already know to generate larger community conversations about what matters!
Start your 2020 off with us!
Please note: this event will only proceed with a minimum of 12 participants. Refunds will be given if we need to cancel… but, you know you want to come….